Welcome to the White Oak Apartments Online Application
CRITERIA FOR NEW RESIDENT SELECTION
All Applicants will be approved on the following criteria
Applicant(s) must complete “Application to Rent” and grant us permission for a credit check and personal history investigation of all applicants. A completed Application must be processed on all prospective residents, 18 years of age or older, who will be residing in the apartment. A non-refundable application fee of $40.00 must be paid for each Applicant.
- FAIR HOUSING: All Applicants must be treated alike. We do not deny housing approvals because of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, family status (children), age, sexual orientation, source of income, mental or physical disability or medical condition.
- INCOME: The collective verifiable income of the Applicant(s) must be at least three times the monthly rent income. If income is not verifiable by employee, or if the Applicant is self-employed, the following would be required: An original W2 form, and a most recent one month worth of original pay check stubs, or 12 months of original bank statements showing a consistent monthly income, or 6 months of original bank statements along with a copy of the previous year’s tax return. A qualified Lease Guarantor may be used for Applicants with no verifiable income or insufficient income. The Guarantor must make four times the monthly rent income.
- IDENTIFICATION: Applicants must present an original, government-issued photo identification document in the true and correct name of the applicant. Acceptable forms of identification include, but are not limited to: a valid drivers' license, valid state identification card, and a valid passport.
- EMPLOYMENT: Applicants must have verifiable current employment and three years employment history or a verifiable source of income. Student status will be accepted as an alternative to employment history provided it can be verified. All applicants must provide original documentary proof of school enrollment such as, but not limited to: a valid student I.D. card or student visa document AND a letter confirming current enrollment from the school registrar.
- CREDIT: The Collective Debt Service of the Applicant(s), including rent, may not exceed 70% of gross income. NO overtime or
bonus may count as income unless there is a two-year verifiable history. Applicant must have three or more years of good credit. If,
after applicant's credit history has been processed and no United States credit history is available, the Applicant may (at applicant's
expense) request a credit search from another country. If Applicant takes exception with the credit findings, he or she is responsible for
contacting the creditors and/or the credit bureau. If the discrepancy can be clarified, the Applicant will be considered on the basis of new
Applicant must have sufficient cash reserves or a line of credit to accommodate major cash demands such as loss of employment, illness, or major car repairs. Applicant must have a verifiable checking and/or savings account and must provide a most recent original bank statement. If Applicant is lacking sufficient cash reserves or line of credit, Applicant must have a qualified Lease Guarantor. A Guarantor may NOT be used to compensate for Applicant’s poor credit, employment instability, or bad history or lack of residency.
- RENTAL HISTORY: Each Applicant and occupant must have two or more years of good verifiable occupancy history from current and previous landlords.
- CRIMINAL REPORT: Background and criminal record checks will be conducted. An applicant will be denied for any of the following: a) A conviction of manufacturing and/or distributing a controlled substance; b) Conviction of any offense that would threaten the health, safety, property or peaceful enjoyment of the premises by other residents; c.) conviction of any offense that would threaten the health, property, and/or safety of the owner, employee(s), contractor(s), or agent(s) involved in the operation of the property. Convictions described in (b) and (c) will be evaluated based on the nature, severity, and recency of criminal conduct; the facts or circumstances surrounding the criminal conduct; the age of the individual at the time of the conduct; evidence that the individual has maintained a good tenant history before and/or after the conviction or conduct; and evidence of rehabilitation efforts.
- AN APPLICANT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DENIED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Anyone having been evicted by a previous landlord for cause.
- Anyone having negative rental or homeownership history such as unresolved debt to a previous landlord or mortgagor, or noncompliance with any terms of a lease, contract or property policies.
- Falsification of any information on the rental application.
- Anyone currently in the process of filing a bankruptcy or has filed a bankruptcy in the past six months.
- OCCUPANCY: Maximum number of occupants per apartment: Two per bedroom, plus one additional occupant.
- PETS: No dogs. A maximum of two cats are allowed; they must be at least one year old and spayed or neutered. All pets or any kind must be approved by management prior to bringing them onto the property. All approved pets must be accompanied by a Pet Agreement and paid Pet Deposit. Visiting dogs are NOT allowed on the property.
- RENT & SECURITY DEPOSITS: The Applicant must be able to pay the first full month’s rent and any Security Deposit(s) prior to moving into the apartment. A security deposit in the amount of $600.00 is required. Additional deposits may be required for waterbeds, pets, satellite dishes, antennas, and/or storage lockers if available.
- ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT FOR MOVE IN COSTS: Application fees may be paid with personal check, Cashier’s Check, Money Order, or online with a Credit or Debit card via our PayLease feature. Personal checks will not be accepted for any move in costs other than the application fees. If you wish to pay with a credit or debit card via PayLease, please visit our property’s homepage and select the tab labeled “Pay App Fees.” Security deposits which are due prior to move in, must be paid by Cashier’s Check, Money Order or via PayLease. Move-in rent checks for the first full month’s rent must be paid with a Cashier’s Check or Money Order only. Additional deposits (such as a pet deposit) must be paid by Cashier’s Check or Money Order only. Cash will not be accepted at any time. If the payment for any move in costs is dishonored and/or returned by the bank unpaid, the Applicant will automatically be declined residency.
- PARKING: Applicant agrees to management's assignment of parking spaces.
- INSURANCE: Resident agrees to maintain a policy of $100,000 personal liability insurance. If coverage is through any company other than ePremium, Resident will provide Lessor with written proof of compliance. Regardless of the provider, insurance must be in effect on or prior to the Commencement Date of this Lease, subsequent renewal periods and from time to time thereafter upon Lessor's request. Insurance carriers must list White Oak Apartments – PO Box 498067, Cincinnati, OH 45249 as an "Interested Party" on the Declaration page and that the insurance company will notify the community in the event of a cancellation or change in policy status.
- NON-SMOKING PROPERTY: Smoking, in any form, anywhere inside any of the dwelling units, or inside any buildings within the apartment community, is strictly prohibited. The prohibition of smoking extends to all residents, their occupants, guests, invitees and all others who are present on or in any portion of the community. "Smoking" refers to, but is not limited, to any use or possession of cigar, cigarette, e-cigarette, hookah, vaporizer, or pipe containing tobacco or a tobacco product. Smoking also refers to use or possessions of burning, lighted, vaporized, or ignited non-tobacco products if they are noxious, offensive, unsafe, unhealthy or irritating to other persons.
By choosing "I Agree" and continuing to the application you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to ALL of the above information.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.